3rd September 

To get FITs at the standard rate for solar PV your property needs to have an Energy Performance Certificate of band D or better. If you have an EPC which shows that your property is a band E, F or G you will need to carry out energy efficiency improvements before you apply for the… Read More

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Google+0Pin on Pinterest0